- If you have any concerns or questions before your treatment, please don’t hesitate to get in touch so we can answer your questions and give you peace of mind. Links to contact page
- Make sure you have taken any relevant medication and bring along anything you might need, like an inhaler.
- Don’t come in on an empty stomach, as you won’t feel good and won’t be able to eat for a while after your treatment either.
- If you’re due for a long session, wear comfortable clothing and bring along your MP3 player / iPod if you like.
- If you feel you need anything to calm you down, please speak to your GP who may be able to prescribe you something. What about the sedatives from the surgery?
- At your appointment also, please tell one of us if you have any concerns at all.